Age Limit?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Senna
Dedicated

Age Limit?

Post by Senna »

Well, I sort of like my friend and my friend's friend. They are both older though with one being 25 going on 26 and the other 26 going on 27.

I am 19 by a month or so I am over the legal age limit.

I am not exactly a party 24/7 personality, in fact I really don't party. I am serious about getting my schooling done and people forget that I am younger than some of my coworkers. I am even taking summer courses and I work as much as I can. The only down side is that I am leaving for school.

So, what are the age limits you practice if any and what about my situation?
four
Veteran

Re: Age Limit?

Post by four »

Well, at 20 I was dating a 27 year old, if both of you are mature enough for it, go for it I think.
NAAM
xxx
Dedicated

Post by xxx »

I agree with four, it depends if youre mature enough and if you feel comfortable with it
Girls are not meant to fight dirty.. But I do it anyway!
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

age isnt a big problem my boyfriend is 29 and i am 21, i have always dated older guys, i dont see the problem so long as all is legal
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Ingenuity
Loyal

Post by Ingenuity »

I can't pick cut off's, so I just look at each case specifically. I can't know about the exact maturity levels of the two people, but if they are drawn together, I figure they are operating on a similar level. With "adults" I could care less, 20 and 40, 30 and 55, 60... In the teeange years I'm looking to avoid an instance wear someone is being taken advanatage of. Thats not something I can really decide though, not acurately. I've known some young people in very serious mutual relationships, 15 and 21, 13 and 18, but it's case by case. I don't restrict myself based on age though. I'm 16 and I've considered guys in there early 20's (not random guys off the street, usually I meet them in classes), and I've talked to my mother, who says that she'll trust my judgement if I choose to date an older guy, but at the moment my girlfriend is 14.
Save The Cows!
Senna
Dedicated

Post by Senna »

Like the one guy is pretty cute. He's the ideal guy minus curls. He has darker hair and eyes. He's taller than me and his body isn't that bad. Plus he has a few piercings, but they aren't extreme and his tattoos are nice.
Nikki
Veteran

Post by Nikki »

lol, I say as long as you feel good about it, there's no reason to question the age difference. If you both feel right, there can be nothing wrong. Go for it and enjoy ;)
God kicked in the head so I started a fight, coz I knew I was right! But I learned I was wrong...
Beautiful
Veteran

Post by Beautiful »

I don't think its that bad. My boyfriends wayyy older then me. Its all about maturity and whatnot.
Little Miss F*cker,

Don't Move An Inch

I looked at myself

So many things I hate in me

So many things are so hard to believe

I can hear the whole world calling me

Used to be all that i wanted

You to see all that i you to be

does anyone care

Add me.

myspace

*Jamie*

Travis Michael <3.

Born Feb 9th, 2007

He has owns heart. :)
sweetditzychic18

Post by sweetditzychic18 »

your legal don't see these guys if you dont feel comfortable with them though being comfy in situation is most important remember that first and foremost
Senna
Dedicated

Post by Senna »

The older one forgot that I was 19 because he commented on how it was weird that I worked at the same job since high school earlier today. Granted, I've been part time college since my junior year of high school so.
chadween

Post by chadween »

Sometimes i think it can work. just make sure its legal. if anyone is under 18 and the other is 18 or older thats not good. jail time baby! so stay legal! but if its legal then go for it. it dosnt work for everyone. if it seems like you are too far way maturity wise with another person than it might not work for you! its all different for everyone. try it out and test the waters!

PEACE