why dont i like kissing?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

love_not_war
Loyal

why dont i like kissing?

Post by love_not_war »

so im like really old for this to be an issue, but it is.. i kinda sorta had my first real kiss this week.. but i dont really like it. not just for the fact im not good at it, and i have no idea what im doing. but, its not that that apealing to me.. and when he kisses my face its not much, but i like when he kisses my neck. but i dont wanna kiss him. and he said to kiss him.. but it dosnt sound apealing to me still.. thats not normal, is it? i cant live my life never kissing anyone. i cant just fuck guys and not kiss em. thats not good! what do i do?!
Muh eLJay[livejournal]

"*Don't be a drag baby...

I dig you a lot, and if it makes any difference, I'm in the band.

No no no, I don't sing.

No, I don't play guitar.

I play tambourine...lead tambourine!*"

"I Try To Look At Your Face, But All I Can See Are Your Breast!"

"It Really Hurted When I Banged The Floor!!"

"A Fry With No Salt Is Like A Butt With No Hair!!!"

"My Tummy Just Went 'BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH' haha!"

"*So don't let the world bring you down,

Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold.

Remember why you came and while you're alive,

Experience the warmth before you grow old.*"
Michie
Veteran

Re: why dont i like kissing?

Post by Michie »

I wonder if a 'kinda sorta' first kiss is the same as a real first kiss...have you kissed a guy/girl on the lips before?

My first kiss was weird and I didn't like it at all. But for some reason I kissed my bf on the next date, and the date after that.... and just, got used to it.

Sometimes kissing grosses me out...and sometimes it doesn't. I don't think it's anything to be weird about.

Maybe you'd be more comfortable if you took it slower with the guy? Some kisses last 10 seconds and others can last 10 minutes... maybe you don't like the 10 minute kind.
My tears will be hidden behind this fake grin

You can see me through these metal bars-I won't let you in

It's my life and I screwed it-You're not to blame

And though I keep on trying, it's so hard to change.

-Steph

My email- [email=""]steph_w_3000@hotmail.com[/email]

Email me if you wanna talk!
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

eh its normal just means it doesnt get your gears going, i wouldnt write it off completely but let him/her know its not a hugely important thing to you
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
Quixotic
Dedicated

Post by Quixotic »

o_0 All my kisses (except for my most recent ones <3) have been awkward and for the most part unpleasant (wet, dry, tongue, lifeless, etc)

It just something to get used to. It doesn't mean that you're weird. You just need some time to get used to the whole process. Once you figure out what works for you it'll be fun