NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Not Me. No

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Yolo

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Not Me. No

Post by Yolo »

OK so this is going to be alot.

OK so my step brother kept asking and asking and asking me for sex. I told him No because,* I'm only 14, *He's 17. So finally one day he asked me and I said No like always. He said he had enough of me telling him No. So he raped me. Now he's in jail. And I think I'm pregnant. My boyfriend was really supportive until I told him that I thought I was pregnant. He then said that I was slut and just broke up with me. So I walked to house to give him his stuff back. I walk into his room and he is fucking my best friend. Now my Mom hates me. I go back to school on Aug. 16.

IDK WHAT TO DO
PLZ HELP
*Yeah I'm smiling but look into my eyes. What do you see? I see pain and sadness. What do you see?
*When I say I'm okay I just want someone to hug me, look me in the eyes and say " I know your not" and " Everything's going to be OK "
*Sticks and Stones may break my bones but Words will Tear me Apart
*My silence is just another word for my pain
*Outside I'm Quiet, Inside I'm Screaming
*Nobody ever asks me if I'm okay, They just assume I am because, I try to be happy and I put on this fake smile
*I don't cry because I'm week, but because I've been strong to long