Crushin'

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Senna
Dedicated

Crushin'

Post by Senna »

More of a rant. I am leaving for college in September so I don't think I want to start a relationship. Crushes are cruel though.

Anyway, both of the guys I am crushing on work at my store. I've worked there for about six months and I know one really well and the other I barely have seen.

First one is about 6 years older than me. We talk all the time though and he works in my department. The managers have to send us back to our departments because we're always together. We work, but we're together. We text now and then. Apparently he talks about me and another girl outside of work a lot. Heh. I bet his friend that told my coworker that gets annoyed or something.

The second one I've seen but we're on opposite ends of the store. I met him when he was forced to come move a pallet for me because I'm not forklift trained. Then he helped me move an l-cart that was overweighted with cat litter. Seriously receiving, 17 boxes x 2 cat litter jug to a box x 21 pounds per jug = too heavy. Not to mention that there was also dog food, cat food, and a few other types of cat sand on the l-cart. Basically, I think the limit per l-cart is 500. Sad thing is someone had to move the 17 boxes off of a pallet. Why the fuck would you do something like that.

And then he teased me because I made a mess when I pulled the pallet out. I always clip the corner. He said a few things to me today when I had to go to that side of the store.

Eh, crushes suck.
bluegray
Loyal

Re: Crushin'

Post by bluegray »

You know September is months away. You are allowed to have a little fun. Crushed don't usually last forever. If the relationship last longer then you can work it out from there.
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

i agree there is no reason why you cant have a little fun before you go back to hitting the books, just make sure to keep in mind you don't have to get into a deep relationship
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
xxx
Dedicated

Post by xxx »

I agree too, you should go out and have a little fun. And if you think things are getting serious you can always think about how you wanna carry on, you know, keeping the relationship or breaking up.
Girls are not meant to fight dirty.. But I do it anyway!
Senna
Dedicated

Post by Senna »

I don't know much about the one who works on the grocery side. I wish I knew if he had a girlfriend. He's cute though and he worked yesterday. I hope we works tonight, except I'm in media so I won't be going over to that side of the store. He's more my age, I think.

My ex is also being annoying. I think he misses me and I really don't like him anymore. It was hell when we dated last time and the time before that. Like he poked me when the managers put me on lane next to him and he attacked me with a pool noodle when I came up to get my returns.

Like I don't like to be touched unless it's by someone who is close to me. Anyone in my department could have done that and I would have been fine with it because we are sort of close. However, he's not in my department and he's my ex. Being an ex doesn't give him the right to touch me and just because I was fine with it when we were dating doesn't mean I'm ok with it now.