Confused

This forum is for Lesbians, Gays, Bi-sexuals, Transgenders or members that are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. This forum is a safe haven and is open to all members, straight or otherwise, who are curious about sexuality.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

ronweasleybooya

Confused

Post by ronweasleybooya »

Hii!

Well, for as long as I can remember, I've always been straight, but I never really had a crush on a guy. My friends would say that they liked someone, so I would say that I liked a guy to. But I never really felt such a strong attraction to them. Now, I think I have a crush on this girl in my school. (I'm a girl) I always feel like I have a great relationship with her. And even if we are in a fight or arguing, I am always happy to see her the next day. With this, there is a guy from my camp and he is probably my best friend. He has had a crush on me before, but has never asked me out. I love him and all, but I"m not sure if I would ever date him or not. He is the only guy I think I've ver felt any bit of attraction too. These are the only two people I've ever even considered having a crush on, but I don't know if I'm a lesbian or bi or what not. It's been eating at me alive since the summer (It's almost December). I love them both but ones a girl and the others a boy! It's all so confusing! It doesn't make sense! Please help!!!

Thanks!!!!

=D

<3