I Dont Know What To Do Anymore :/

How can this be happening? Why is it always me? Do you ever ask yourself these questions or do you simply want to vent? Do it all here, we'll try to help.

Moderator: Soul Moderators

Lilliesunshine

I Dont Know What To Do Anymore :/

Post by Lilliesunshine »

[center]So these past couple of days i've just been i guess you could say "lost" in my own head.All the past problems i've had just keep coming back like a replay of everything im runing from.I havnt always been a good person and i've made peace with that im mean and angered easily,i push people away and lie to protect myself due to this i relise ive wound up alone with little to no friends,i had a boyfriend who treated my soo well about a year ago,and i let him pressure me into giving him my virginity,i wasnt ready at all i relise this now,but we were together and strong for 2 months then i met a guy friend and we hung out alot my ex thought i was cheating and ended up cheating on me and hidding behind his band practices with her for about a month on our 3 month anniversary i found out,i guess thats what broke me i wasnt pretty enough i wasnt there enough,i wasnt good enough for him i loved him so much and he broke me,then alot of shit went down with a mutuial friend we had and he wouldnt leave me alone his band our old friend and everyone made me feel like dirt and i did something wrong i no longer have any friends,my ex's band is pretty big here and everyone knows them and it makes me nervous everytime i see a post from one of them i just want to one and hide,i still love him.:C[/center]

[center]then my only girl friend is just there it seems like i cant be her best friend or anything im just someone that can drive and be there to chill [/center]

[center]im just lost i dont know wha to do to make myself feel ok anymore[/center]
Last edited by Lilliesunshine on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Dropped from 24pt to 14pt font
Michie
Veteran

Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore :/

Post by Michie »

Hey, I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but I hope you are feeling better than you were then. It sounds like you want to reach out and talk to someone, or a friend, but it's not so easy at the moment because of your ex-bf being in the picture (by that I mean his band and stuff).

Let us know if you have any updates.
My tears will be hidden behind this fake grin

You can see me through these metal bars-I won't let you in

It's my life and I screwed it-You're not to blame

And though I keep on trying, it's so hard to change.

-Steph

My email- [email=""]steph_w_3000@hotmail.com[/email]

Email me if you wanna talk!