Friends Of More Than Friends?

Have a major crush on that special girl but she doesn't like you in the least? Are you in love with a guy who doesn't even notice you? Whatever it might be, ask here. We'll give you some advice.

Moderator: Sex & Relationships Moderators

Nicole3476

Friends Of More Than Friends?

Post by Nicole3476 »

I'm not really sure if I like this guy. He's super nice to me and I love talking to him. I have a feeling that he likes me and he always gives me complements. I've never hung out with him alone. I usually always hangout with his friends and him. I'm the only girl in the group but that doesn't bother me. I'm more of a middle class girl in the high school rank. I'm not popular but I'm not a "loser" either. I have friends in both groups and also in the middle. I know if I go for this guy I won't be invited to hang out with the group as much anymore. Also he's more towards the "loser" side and I know if I go for him people are going to judge me, tell me I can do better. I don't know if I should go for him and risk losing friends or just remain friends.
furbulios

Re: Friends Of More Than Friends?

Post by furbulios »

I can't really say whether or not you should go out with this guy or not but I can tell you that if you lose friends because uou do they must not be that great of friends. A true friend would stay by your aode and be supportive of your choice in this type of situation, with mayve some joke teasing that friends like to with eachother